Instrumentation Mechanician X2: C2 Mogalakwena North Concentrator Limpopo Internal & External
- Job Number:
- Business Unit / Group Function:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Mogalakwena Concentrator
ANGLO-AMERICAN PLATINUM, MOGALAKWENA NORTH CONCENTRATOR
INSTRUMENTATION MECHANICIAN C2 – X 2
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL VACANCY
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Instrumentation Mechanician is responsible for providing dedicated technical and operational systems support to the process division. The role requires a degree of competence in instrumentation used in highly automated plants. The role is further responsible to ensure that all systems are maintained and optimised to ensure that the capacity to the production process is maximised.
WORK OF ROLE:
- Identify areas of poor availability
- Disseminate best practice in instrumentation aspects
- System trouble shooting and hardware problems resolution
- Support on existing instrumentation
- Calibration and maintenance of all equipment within the control solution
- Adherence to the Anglo Platinum Change Procedure
- Adherence to Anglo Platinum Standards
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- NQF level 3 equivalent
- Anglo Platinum recognised trade test
- 2 years applicable experience
- Computer literacy
- English literate
- Good decision making skills
- Valid driving licence code 08
- Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.
- Interested Internal candidates can apply as follows: click on EUREKA! / Tools / Job Opportunities / Click on “Search Here”/ Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- Interested External candidates can apply as follows: www.angloamerican.com / Careers/ Job Opportunities / Click on Apply/ Job search / Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Fraud Alert! Help us beat fraud.
Anglo American Platinum would never ask you for money in exchange for a job interview. Anglo American Platinum has a formal online recruitment process to advertise vacancies, which provides a unique job number for tracking purposes. Visit AngloAmerican.jobopportunities for more details. Please be cautious of anyone claiming to be from, Anglo American Platinum who makes false job offers, asks for money to participate in an employment process or runs a fake job lottery.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might have received a suspicious email or sms. Report all suspicious activity to your local law enforcement authorities.”
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Back Apply now