- Job Number:
- Business Unit / Group Function:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Marketing & Sales
- Singapore Office
The purpose of the Marketing BU is to maximise cash flows sustainably from the marketing of Anglo American products and services and complementary third party product. In support of this, we have set ourselves a target to deliver a considerable uplift in EBIT by 2023.
Ensure that appropriate contracts are in place and monitored for all commercial activities for the Base Metals and PGM trading desks. This role comprises the first and second line governance controls through the validation and confirmation of physical trades and will be crucial in validating the trade entries to ensure the accuracy of the data in the system, which has a direct impact on the commercial invoices.
Please refer to the attached job description for further information:
2018 - Contract Administrator - Copper Metallic & PGM.docx
CAPABILITY REQUIRED TO DO THE ROLE
- Transactional or operational knowledge of sales operations on international trades, delivery terms and documentation requirements (Bills of lading, warehouse release, warrants, holding certificates).
- Knowledge of port and warehousing and shipping logistics operations (desirable)
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Highly proactive with a disciplined approach
- Strong ability to work multiple parties from a variety of backgrounds
- An ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Highly organised, strong workflow/coordination/process orientation
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Good numerical, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Any other requirements to perform the work effectively?
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in international commodity operations or international logistics environment.
- Degree qualified, preferably in commercial, engineering or business. (desirable)
- Knowledge in sales operations for Base Metals & PGM, trade finance instruments such as letters of credit, warehousing, logistics and container shipment management (desirable).
- Proficient in Excel and experience with ERP system.
- Proactive, disciplined, organised approach to work.
- Highly organised, strong workflow/coordination/process orientation.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Note to Anglo American colleagues: This role is open to Employee Referral Programme. We welcome applications for this role from candidates from any Business Unit or regions and encourage you to express interest if this role is directly in line with your experience, capabilities acquired and IDP. Please carefully note the location of the role before applying, and that we will provide limited relocation assistance. International Assignment terms and conditions will not be offered.
Note to all applicants: Please note the location of this role before applying. It is expected that this role would be filled, in the first instance, on a local employment contact basis with local terms and conditions. Any offer would be conditional upon the successful candidate having the required work permit issued by the regulatory authority of the country where the role is based. Minimal relocation support may be offered to the successful candidate, which would be limited to right to work and settlement assistance. International Assignment terms and conditions will not be offered.
No relocation assistance provided.
Closing date: 25 October 2018, 11:55 pm China Standard Time
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back Apply now