Processor Grade 3 B2 X1 - Mogalakwena North Concentrator (Internal & External Vacancy)
- Job Number:
- Business Unit / Group Function:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Mogalakwena Concentrator
ANGLO AMERICAN PLATINUM, MOGALAKWENA NORTH CONCENTRATOR
Purpose of the role
The Processor Grade 3 is a shift-based entry role, which is required to carry out tasks pertaining to specific work procedures within the section. This role generally works under the direct supervision of a more senior position. Time span of this role is based on the current shift with a view on the next shift.
Work of the role:
- Safety, Health & Environmental and quality administration
- Reports completed to required standards
- Complete safety inspections
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Adhere to and improved safety standards
- Report abnormal activities conditions
- Participate in safety meetings
- Identify hazards and threats to the process proactively
- Complete data logging and reporting to standard
- Completion of allocated tasks
- Reacting to abnormal activities and notification of such to the process supervisor
- Support team members if they require assistance
- Perform inspections on equipment
- Start and stop equipment where required
- Provide assistance in breakdowns
- Follow instructions from supervisors carefully
- Apply open two-way communication
- Operate communication equipment
- Carry out basic operational procedures as required/directed
Qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills:
- Grade 12 / NQF 4 – Mathematics, Science, English
- Pass ABET level 4 screening
- Basic Computer literacy
Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.
- Interested Internal candidates can apply as follows: click on EUREKA! / Tools / Job Opportunities / Click on “Search Here”/ Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- Interested External candidates can apply as follows: www.angloamerican.com / Careers/ Job Opportunities / Click on Apply/ Job search / Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Fraud Alert! Help us beat fraud.
Anglo American Platinum would never ask you for money in exchange for a job interview. Anglo American Platinum has a formal online recruitment process to advertise vacancies, which provides a unique job number for tracking purposes. Visit AngloAmerican.jobopportunities for more details. Please be cautious of anyone claiming to be from, Anglo American Platinum who makes false job offers, asks for money to participate in an employment process or runs a fake job lottery.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might have received a suspicious email or sms. Report all suspicious activity to your local law enforcement authorities.”
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Back Apply now