Purpose of the role:
The operator operates an excavator in order to clear areas of rock to support drilling and blasting and remove rock broken by the operator. The operator is expected to use the operator effectively for high productivity as well as appreciate the operation’s maintenance and optimum working parameters.
· Operations of Excavation equipment
· Quality Excavator operation
Qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
· Grade 12 numeracy and literacy
· One year experience operating excavation equipment
· Code 10 driving license
· Communication in English
· Certificate of fitness
Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.
- Interested Internal candidates can apply as follows: click on EUREKA! / Tools / Job Opportunities / Click on “Search Here”/ Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- Interested External candidates can apply as follows: www.angloamerican.com / Careers/ Job Opportunities / Click on Apply/ Job search / Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Fraud Alert! Help us beat fraud.
Anglo American Platinum would never ask you for money in exchange for a job interview. Anglo American Platinum has a formal online recruitment process to advertise vacancies, which provides a unique job number for tracking purposes. Visit AngloAmerican.jobopportunities for more details. Please be cautious of anyone claiming to be from, Anglo American Platinum who makes false job offers, asks for money to participate in an employment process or runs a fake job lottery.
Please contact email@example.com if you think you might have received a suspicious email or sms. Report all suspicious activity to your local law enforcement authorities.”