Planned Maintenance Administrator C1 - Mogalakwena Concentrator North, Limpopo (Internal & External Vacancy)
- Job Number:
- Business Unit / Group Function:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Mogalakwena Concentrator
Purpose of the role:
This role is responsible to assist the Planned Maintenance Officer in the coordination, facilitation and management of the maintenance management programme for Mines and Plants by providing planning, control systems and maintenance of policies and strategies for the management of equipment whilst optimising the interface with other Mine and Plant systems and functions.
Work of the role:
- Analysis and Improvement
- Participate in failure analysis techniques for cross functional teams
- Identifies significant recurring failure patterns by analyzing maintenance history.
- Support preventive actions to ensure cost effective maintenance programs.
- Makes formalized recommendations to Planned Maintenance Officers.
- Planning and Scheduling
- Daily, executes capacity planning and ensures that both preventative and corrective maintenance is covered
- Assists in ensuring that shutdowns follow present targets in accordance with critical path analysis
- Information Management
- Assist in ensuring that all work is controlled by works orders and information loops are closed
- Liaises with Foremen to confirm that all technical manuals and documents are up to date
- Administer KPI reports
- Assist in ensuring that the SAP PM, MM and CO systems are properly supported
- Training and Development
- Administer the skills matrix and training plans for all maintenance personnel
- Participate in root cause analysis exercises.
- Maintenance Material Management
- Administer the critical spare parts lists and support the material management strategy
- Actively support the codification and bills of material initiatives and participate in spares and material acquisition
- Maintenance Facilities and Tools
- Supports a housekeeping program
- Facilitates or manages a tool store function
Qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- 1-year experience in the Planned Maintenance office
- Experienced in using a computerized planned maintenance system
- Basic artisan training module
- Business Centered Maintenance training module
- Ability to plan and organize
- Working knowledge of client disciplines – Metallurgy, Mining, Engineering
- Ability to schedule and manage maintenance activities
- Code 8 driver’s license
Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.
- Interested Internal candidates can apply as follows: click on EUREKA! / Tools / Job Opportunities / Click on “Search Here”/ Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- Interested External candidates can apply as follows: www.angloamerican.com / Careers/ Job Opportunities / Click on Apply/ Job search / Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Fraud Alert! Help us beat fraud.
Anglo American Platinum would never ask you for money in exchange for a job interview. Anglo American Platinum has a formal online recruitment process to advertise vacancies, which provides a unique job number for tracking purposes. Visit AngloAmerican.jobopportunities for more details. Please be cautious of anyone claiming to be from, Anglo American Platinum who makes false job offers, asks for money to participate in an employment process or runs a fake job lottery.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might have received a suspicious email or sms. Report all suspicious activity to your local law enforcement authorities.”
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Back Apply now