Shift Supervisor OC - Drilling C5 - Mogalakwena Complex, Limpopo (Internal & External Vacancies)
- Job Number:
- Business Unit / Group Function:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Mogalakwena Complex
Purpose of the role
The Shift Supervisor Mining has the Legal accountability with a 2.15.1 appointment in terms of the Minerals Act and Regulations and is responsible to ensure compliance to Legal requirements and Management specifics, and the completion of records pertaining to his/her area of responsibility, as stipulated by the regulations.
Work of Role (including authorities and outputs)
- Legal, operational and standard compliance
- Application of legal, operational and standard compliance with regards to work, machinery and equipment inspections and the recording thereof as stipulated in section 2.15.1 of the Minerals Act
- Monitoring of environmental conditions for compliance to legal and management specifics.
- Monitoring performances for compliance to legal and management specifics.
- Investigating incidents/accidents and property damage
- Completed Drilling administration
- Maintaining/monitoring formal records for area
- Obtaining and posting all relevant reports, instructions and statistics received from economic resource departments
- Completing all the required checklists, reports and written assessments.
- Completing and submitting documentation required for the development of personnel
- Receiving and forwarding the ordering of all required material and resources
- Achieve area planned production
- Planning production for the area of responsibility
- Maintaining feedback to team and management concerning production progress
- Monitoring performance of all activities and advice where applicable to enhance productive achievement
- Monitoring shift activities to ensure maximum production output.
- Supporting section objectives
- Achieve section planned production
- Interact with internal and external service providers
- Grade 12
- Competent A
- Blasting Assistant Certificate
- Valid Blasting Certificate will be advantageous
- Three years’ experience
- 5 year’s Open Pit experience, 3 of which should be as a Drill Rig Operator
- Mining graduate requires one (1) year experience in Open Pit
Knowledge and Skills
- Completed Operation Shift Supervisor course
- First Aid Certificate
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Back Apply now