Specialist – Marketing Performance Reporting (1 Year Contract)
- Job Number:
- Business Unit / Group Function:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term Contract
- Marketing & Sales
The purpose of the Marketing BU is to sustainably maximise cash flows from the marketing of Anglo American products and services. In support of this, we have set ourselves a target to deliver a considerable uplift in in PBT by 2023.
The purpose of the role is to assist the ongoing development of Marketing’s’ reporting capability across a broad suite of operational areas.
Please refer to the attached job description for further information:
Role Profile_Specialist – Marketing Performance Reporting.docx
- Broad business exposure
- Business Partnering role working with senior management of the company
- Hand on experience in using integrated ERP system such as SAP or Oracle
- Preferred: Working experience in trading or marketing environment
- Excellent understanding of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) process: Defines plans, forecasts and reports to inform the business and drive stakeholder activity
Any other requirements to perform the work effectively?
- Preferred - Degree educated with a qualification in accountancy, management accounting or related degree
- Strong proficiency in excel & power point
- Great attitude with a keen interest to understand and add value to the finance function
- Strong ability to prioritise deliverables under pressure.
Note to Anglo American colleagues: This role is open to Employee Referral Programme. We welcome applications for this role from candidates from any Business Unit or regions and encourage you to express interest if this role is directly in line with your experience, capabilities acquired and IDP. Please carefully note the location of the role before applying, and that we will provide limited relocation assistance. International Assignment terms and conditions will not be offered.
Note to all applicants: Please note the location of this role before applying. It is expected that this role would be filled, in the first instance, on a local employment contact basis with local terms and conditions. Any offer would be conditional upon the successful candidate having the required work permit issued by the regulatory authority of the country where the role is based. Minimal relocation support may be offered to the successful candidate, which would be limited to right to work and settlement assistance. International Assignment terms and conditions will not be offered.
No relocation assistance provided.
Closing date: 26 August 2019, 11:55 pm China Standard Time
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back Apply now