Personal Assistant - Commercial Services
- Job Number:
- Business Unit / Group Function:
- Work type:
- Full Time Permanent
- Administrative Services, Marketing & Sales
- Corporate Centre London
What you’ll do
Working as part of the Commercial Services in Marketing team, you will provide a full range of administrative support and services to the team based in London.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Organise and maintain the diary of the Executive Head
- Collaborate with other PA’s in Marketing area
- Take notes, minutes or dictation at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations
- Prepare high level and confidential correspondence, memos, reports and presentations as required by the Executive Head
- Efficient and up-to-date filing and storage of documentation (paper and electronic)
- Deal with post and couriers
- Accurate tracking records maintained e.g. Gift Register, monthly travel overview, daily attendance/travel schedule
- Ensure compliance with Legal with respect to conference registrations
- Assist team members with documents consistent with new company templates and guidelines.
- Log invoices received in the Core system and submit to accounts for payment.
- Order stationery and other consumables.
- Order IT equipment for the team and arrange IT set up for new starters
What we’re looking for
A confident and credible communicator, you’ll need to have:
- Proven admin/secretarial experience in a team environment at a corporate level
- Advanced experience in the Microsoft office suite
- Travel and expense booking tools experience (ideally Concur)
- A collaborative approach - consistently displaying a positive, motivated and engaged manner
- Proven experience working in support of senior management
What’s in it for you?
- Free breakfast and lunch - in-house chefs preparing you amazing meals every day!
- Generous pension plans
- De Beers discount
- Subsidised gym membership
Who we are?
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
As a responsible miner – of diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore, coal and nickel – we are the custodians of what are precious natural resources. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
The business area you’ll support
The Marketing Business Unit aims to sustainably maximize cash flows from the marketing of Anglo American products and services. In support of this, the Business Units has set themselves an ambition to deliver a considerable uplift in in EBIT by 2023.
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programs, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company and we’re still growing all the time.
How we are committed to your safety
We take the safety of our employees very seriously and as a company we demonstrate the most rigorous safety standards in the industry.
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back Apply now