SAP Requisitioner - 6 month FTC
- Job Number:
- Business Unit / Group Function:
- Group Finance
- Work type:
- Fixed Term Employee, Contractor
- Supply Chain
- Corporate Centre London
Real Mining. Real People. Real Difference.
Anglo American is a globally diversified mining business and our products are the essential ingredients in almost every aspect of modern life. Our portfolio of world-class competitive mining operations and undeveloped resources provides the metals and minerals to meet the growing consumer-driven demands of the world’s developed and maturing economies. With our people at the heart of our business, we use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
As a responsible miner – of diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore, coal, and nickel – we are the custodians of what are precious natural resources. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
What you’ll do:
The SAP Requisitioner will act as the first point of call for the management of purchase requests from internal departments to the corporate supply chain. In line with this, he/she will enhance the understanding of stakeholders and end-users towards adhering to the standard Supply Chain procedures. Additionally, the SAP requisitioner will be expected to build and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders, and will be responsible for gathering and delivering reports demonstrating compliance and non-compliance of the Supply Chain procedures within internal departments.
Day to day you will:
- Be the main point of contact for all buying requests from specific departments.
- Capture purchase requests within SAP in line with policies and procedures.
- Process invoices for payment in line with existing standard procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system queries regarding the Requisition to Pay (R2P) process and SAP from specific departments.
- Engage in a constructive approach with the end-users.
- Maintain best practices with the accounts payable team to assist with any invoicing queries.
- Deliver administrative and reporting functions timely and accordingly.
- Expedite outstanding orders to ensure full-cycle delivery especially when escalation to Corporate Purchasing Advisor is necessary
- Operates independently and in coordination with a globally-dispersed team
What we’re looking for:
- An undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline
- Proficiency in the English language
- Ability to relay knowledge and procedures effectively to all internal customers and end-users
- Keen orientation to details and excellent judgment in sorting requisition issues
- Keen orientation to problem-solving
- Ability to plan and organize workload and competing requirements from relevant departments
- Previous experience in SAP not required, but you should demonstrate a willingness to learn
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programs, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company and we’re still growing all the time.
How we are committed to your safety
We take the safety of our employees very seriously and as a company, we demonstrate the most rigorous safety standards in the industry.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button and complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back Apply now